Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Questions and Answers
1. Is there a swimming pool in your place?
A: Yes, there's one. Would you like to go swimming?
A: No, there isn't.
2. Is there a bank around here?
A: Yes, there's one across the coffee shop.
A: Yes, it's next to the post office.
3. Are there any good stores in your hometown?
A: Yes. You could go shopping at the night bazaars.
A: No, my hometown is very small but you could always take a trip to the big city next to my hometown.
4. Do you like your hometown?
A: Yes, I love it very much. It's quiet and there's no pollution.
A: No, I don't like my hometown. It's too quiet for me.
5. Do you like Bangkok?
A: Yes, I love Bangkok. There are a lot things to do and I always enjoy the busy life.
A:No, it's too crowded and I don't like the noisy city.
6. What is the fastest way to get to Siam Paragon?
A: You could take the Sky Train.
A: You could take the taxi but it would be a little expensive.
7. Where can you go out with your friends?
A: There's always Major Rachayothin close to the university.
A:Well, Central Ladprao is not that far from Chandrakasem. It's only one bus ride from here.
8. Where can you use the internet?
A: There are many internet cafes behind the university.
A: You can use your laptop and use the university's wireless.
9. What can you do in a coffee shop?
A: In a coffee shop you can buy a cup of coffee or get something to eat.
A: In a coffee shop you can use Wi Fi but you have to buy a cup of coffee or something to eat.
10. Who is that guy standing in front of the restaurant?
A: Oh, that's my brother. He is a student. He studies at Chulalornkorn University.
A: He is my boyfriend. He studies music. He is a good singer.