Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun classes and fun students make my day so bright...

Tick, in my Seminar in English Class is one of the "guest speakers" speaking in the topic "How to Preserve Thai Culture."


The Vietnamese Students join Children Literature Class.

The Three Little Foxes
The Monkeys and the Crocodile

ABCs verses for children.
Children Literature class perform verses for children.
Miss Pancake in my Listening and Speaking 3 class discusses about Thais superstitions with our visitors from Hue University, Vietnam.
Diction and Speech class. Each student has to read the words and sentences in correct rhythm, intonation and stress.
Listening and Speaking 3 students prepare for the oral test with me.
These two do their homework.

1 comment:

phupha said...

ha ha ha great teacher and great students...

But there is not my picture.... he he he..

Samart..