Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Listening and Speaking 2
Questions and Answers
1. Q: Where did you learn English?
A: I lived in America for a while.
A: I learned it in school.
A: I learned it by myself.
2. Q: Where are you going to pick him up?
A: He's waiting for me at the park.
A: I told him to wait for me at the bank.
3. Q: When does the class start?
A: It starts in thirty minutes.
A: It starts at eight A.M.
4. Q: When did the mail come?
A: It hasn't come yet.
A: It came about an hour ago.
5. Q: When did you last visit Phuket?
A: It was nearly four years ago.
A: I have never visited Phuket.
6. Q: When will the next bus be here?
A: It will be here in 10 minutes.
A: A bus comes by every fifteen minutes.
7. Q: When did they come?
A: Only about five minutes ago.
A: They came last night.
8. Q: When are you going to drop her off at home?
A: I'll take her home after the party.
A: I'll drop her off before midnight.
9. Q: When do you finish classes today?
A: I'll finish at six p.m.
A: I don't have any classes today.
10. Q: When was the last time you went to the movies?
A: I went to the movies last Saturday.
A: I've never been to the movies.