Thursday, November 12, 2009
Listening and Speaking 2
Questions and Answers
1. Q: When should students arrive to class?
A: Students should arrive fifteen minutes ahead of time.
A: Students should arrive fifteen minutes late.
2. Q: When do you get up late?
A: When I don't have any classes.
A: When I don't have to go to work.
3. Q: When do you get home late?
A: When I work overtime.
A: When I have lots of work.
4. Q: What do you want to do tonight?
A: Let's go to the movies.
A: Oh, nothing much. I'm kind of tired.
5. Q: What did you do on your vacation?
A: I went to the ocean.
A: I went to the mountains.
6. Q: What did you think of the movie?
A: I thought it was great.
A: It couldn't have been better.
7. Q: What's the matter? You look tired.
A: I want to take a vacation.
A: I'm sick of school.
A: I want to take a day off.
8. Q: What time did the movie end?
A: It ended at 7 p.m.
A: I'm not sure. I didn't look at my watch.
9. Q: What time did you get out of the meeting?
A: It was nearly three o'clock.
10. Q: What's it like outside?
A: It's windy and cold.
A: It's nice outside.
A: It's sunny and cool.