Thursday, November 12, 2009
Listening and Speaking 2
Questions and Answers
1. Q: What are you doing over the holidays?
A: I'm planning to visit my relatives.
A: I don't know yet.
2. Q: What do you think of my friend?
A: He's funny.
A: I don't like him.
A: He seems nice.
3. Q: What have you been doing lately?
A: I've been working on a project for school.
A: Nothing much, really.
4. Q: What has he been doing?
A: He's been surfing the internet.
A: He's been singing with friends.
A: He's been roller blading.
5. Q: What did you do for her birthday?
A: I bought a cake and some gifts.
A: I gave her some gold earrings.
A: We went out to a movie together.
6. Q: What do you spend the most money on every month?
A: I spend the most money on food.
A: I spend the money on my phone.
7. Q: What did your mother say to you?
A: She said she would transfer the money tomorrow.
A: She said I can't go to the beach with you.
A: She said that she would think about it.
8. Q: Which is at 8:30, the movie or the concert?
A: The concert.
9. Q: What do you think of your teacher?
A: I think he is a good teacher.
A: I think she knows a lot.
10. Q: What do you think of Tata Young?
A: I think she is beautiful, and her music is great.
A: I don't like her music, but she is beautiful.