Friday, January 8, 2010

Week 6

Questions and Answers

1. Do you mind if I check my email?
A: No, not at all. Go ahead.
A: Of course not.

2. Would you mind closing the window?
A: No, of course not.
A: Not at all.

3. Please could you put away the groceries?
A: Sure, no problem.

4. Is it OK if I hang out my coat?
A: Sure. No problem.

5. Do you mind if I watch TV?
A: Not at all. Go ahead.
A: I'd rather you didn't. I'm reading for my test.

6. Is it OK if I use your dictionary?
A: Sure. Help yourself.

7. Is it OK if I turn off the radio?
A: Sure. No problem.
A: Sorry, but I'm listening to it.

8. Do you mind if I use your cell phone?
A: Of course not.

9. Could you close the window, please?
A: Sorry, but I need some fresh air.

10. Do you mind if I play the guitar?
A: Actually, I'd rather you didn't. I have a headache.
A: Of course not. Go ahead.

No comments: