Questions and Answers
1. Why are you leaving so soon?
A: It's late, and I need to get some sleep.
A: I have to get home and get some sleep.
2. How do you feel when you get an "F" / "A"?
A: I feel angry.
A: I feel bad.
A: I feel scared.
A: I feel worried.
A: I feel upset.
A: I feel great.
A: I feel happy.
A: I feel relieved.
3. How long does it take you to get home?
A: Only twenty minutes.
A: It can take me up to thirty minutes.
4. How can I do well in school?
A: You should spend your time wisely.
A: You should review your lessons every day.
A: You should go to class every day.
A: You should do your homework every night.
5. How much does a ticket cost?
A: You can get ten tickets for one hundred and forty dollars.
A: One ticket cost fifteen dollars.
6. How are you going to improve yourself?
A: I'm going to be more optimistic.
A: I'm going to take cooking lessons.
A: I'm going to practice my English more often.
7. How much money did you bring with you today?
A: I didn't bring any money.
A: I brought 500 baht.
8. How much did your pen cost?
A: I don't remember.
9. How did you figure out the answers?
A: It's a secret.
A: My friend told me.
10. How much are you selling your motorcycle for?
A: I'm selling it for two thousand eight hundred and thirty-two.