Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 8

Questions and Answers

1. Can you pass that to me?
A: Sure, here you go.
A: Sure, no problem.
A: Sure, I would be glad to.

2. What would you like to drink?
A: I would like to drink Pepsi.
A: Water is fine.

3. Would you like to take a break?
A: Yes, I would.
A: No, let's go on.

4. I have to go now. See you later.
A: OK, see you later.

5. Please, come and eat with me.
A: That sounds great. Thanks.

6. Let's go fishing on the lake.
A: Sure, that sounds great. Thanks.

7. I don't understand. Can you say that again?
A: Sure, no problem.

8. Tell me about your family.
A: I have three older sisters.
A: My father is a farmer.
A: My parents are farmers.
A: My younger sister is married.
A: My hometown is Sakon Nakorn.

9. Can you do me a favor?
A: Yes, what can I do for you.
A: Sure, what is it?

10. Can you give me a ride to the post office?
A: Sure, no problem.
A: No, I am a little busy right now.

No comments: