Friday, January 8, 2010

Week 7

Questions and Answers

1. How are you going to celebrate your birthday this year?
A: I'm going to have a big party with my friends.
A: I don't know.

2. Are you going to visit your grandparents at New Year?
A: Yes, I am.
A: Maybe. I'm waiting for my parents' decision.

3. Are you going to buy Lisa a present?
A: Yes, I am.
A: No, I am not going to buy her a present.

4. Will you be there at seven o'clock?
A: No, I won't.
A: Probably.

5. Where is Helen going to be this evening?
A: I don't know.
A: She's going to be at a friend's house.

6. What time are you going to arrive?
A: I'm not sure.
A: Maybe at around eight o'clock in the morning.

7. Did you have a good weekend?
A: Yes, thanks. How about you?
A: No, I didn't. And you?

8. Are you going to bring some food to the party?
A: Yes, I am.
A: No, I'm not.

9. What are you going to do tomorrow?
A: I'm going to do my laundry.
A: I'm going to visit my relatives.

10. What would you like to order?
A: I will have steak, please.

No comments: